Under each pore are sebaceous glands that produce sebum, the skin oil. It helps keep the skin nourished and healthy. But when the glands produce excess sebum, it causes oily skin.
Skin looks shiny all through the day, or even, as soon as cleansing.
Breakouts are most likely in oily skin because sebum mixes up with dead cells and clogs the pores.
Causes Of Oily Skin
The causes include:
- Environmental changes
- Lifestyle factors
- Using harsh products first makes your skin dry and then induces extra sebum production to hydrate skin
SkinKraft Regimen For Oily Skin
SkinKraft’s products are customized to suit your unique skin characteristics and needs. Each step in the 3 step regimen works to repair, nourish and protect your skin.
- The cleanser has a pH balance similar to that of the skin (5.5-6) so it doesn’t strip the skin of essential oils
- The cleanser is formulated with niacinamde that controls the overactive sebaceous glands
- The barrier repair moisturizers, unlike general moisturizers, repair the skin’s natural barrier to hydrate the skin from within
- The moisturizers contain ceramides that makeup 50% of the skin’s moisture reserves and prevent any damage to the skin
- An active for a specific skin issue is formulated with time-tested and clinically proven ingredients
While being effective, the products are also totally safe for you:
- Free of 24 toxins- SLS, SLES, Parabens, etc.,
- Designed under Dermatologist supervision
- Approved by Dermatologists